BETWEEN THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ATTEMPTING TO WRITE MY OWN NOVEL, FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, MY REVIEW REQUEST OPTION IS CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE AND TWITTER, I WILL UPDATE WHEN I AM ABLE TO TAKE ON REQUESTS AGAIN. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY. ❤
**Please note: I participate in many blog tours throughout the year, and my schedule can be hectic. I will update this page periodically to reflect the month I am currently booking for. If you’re looking for something sooner, I may be able to work you in, but there is no guarantee.
If you’re looking for a book reviewer, I would love to hear from you via email (email@example.com)! When you first contact me, please email me the following:
- Synopsis of your book
- Review timeline expectations
I will be in touch with you in a reasonable time to coordinate a review.
Once a review timeline is set up, this is the information I will need from you:
- Full synopsis (if not already sent)
- Book Cover
- Book buy links (Amazon, etc)
- Author photo (if you have one)
- Author bio (if you have one)
- Author links
- Any other images/details you’d like noted in the post
I read a multitude of genres, but as of January 2020, I will not be accepting self-help or other non-fiction work. Thanks for understanding.
I prefer PDF for an Ebook format, but any format is fine. I don’t require or ask for physical copies of book, but I will accept them. Address info will be exchanged after discussion.
*Reviews are always FREE.*
Some other things to note:
- I live in the U.S. and only have access to Amazon.com.
- I cross-post my reviews to Amazon.com and Goodreads. If you wish for me to post elsewhere, that needs to be mentioned in one of our email exchanges.
- My reviews go live at midnight (EST) for maximum exposure, but please be patient with cross-posting.
- My reviews will always be honest. I will not post a review of a novel to my blog with a star rating of less than 3. If I am not enjoying your novel, I will contact you to discuss.
- Please respect my time as I respect yours. This is a hobby for me, not a full time job, and as such, things happen. If something has come up and a review will be later than discussed, I will let you know.
- I do not except monetary compensation for reviews.
My rating system:
☆☆☆☆☆ – I absolutely loved it. Your book will show on my “5 Stars of the year” round-up at the end of the year, and could possibly be in the running for my favorite of the year!
☆☆☆☆ = I loved it. I will rave about it and recommend it to as many people as I can.
☆☆☆ = I liked it, but there were issues or parts I had trouble connecting with. I’ll still recommend it.
☆☆ = I did not like it. There were many issues/parts I couldn’t connect with and I won’t recommend it.
☆ = I rarely give 1 star, but this would be a situation where I probably DNF the book.